《The Suitcase》
今天在朋友圈看到这样一段英文,颇有感触,分享。
A man died...
一个男人死了…
When he realized it, he saw God coming closer with a suitcase in his hand.
当他意识到后,他看见了上帝提着手提箱走近他
Dialog between God and Dead Man:
上帝和已逝男人之间的对话:
God: Alright son, it’s time to go
好吧孩子,该走了
Man: So soon? I had a lot of plans...
这么快?我还有很多计划呢…
God: I am sorry but, it’s time to go
抱歉 但是的确该走了
Man: What do you have in that suitcase?
你那个手提箱里有什么
God: Your belongings
你的所有物
Man: My belongings? You mean my things... Clothes... money...
我的所有物?你是说我的东西…衣服…钱…
God: Those things were never yours, they belong to the Earth
那些东西从来不是你的,它们属于地球
Man: Is it my memories?
那是我的记忆?
God: No. They belong to Time
它们属于时间
Man: Is it my talent?
那是我的才华?
God: No. They belong to Circumstance
不。它们属于事件情境
Man: Is it my friends and family?
是我的朋友和家人?
God: No son. They belong to the Path you travelled
不,孩子,他们属于你人生旅途的经路
Man: Is it my wife and children?
是我的妻子和孩子?
God: No. they belong to your Heart
不。他们属于你的心
Man: Then it must be my body
那一定是我的身体了
God: No No... It belongs to Dust
不 不…它属于尘土
Man: Then surely it must be my Soul!
那肯定是我的灵魂
God: You are sadly mistaken son. Your Soul belongs to me.
孩子 你错了,你的灵魂属于我
Man with tears in his eyes and full of fear took the suitcase from the God's hand and opened it...
男人眼含泪水,满怀恐惧地从上帝手里拿过箱子,打开了它
EMPTY!!
空的!!
With heartbroken and tears down his cheek he asks God...
他泪流满面心碎地问上帝…
Man: I never owned anything?
我从来不曾拥有任何东西吗?
God: That’s Right. You never owned anything.
是的。你从未拥有过任何东西。
Man: Then? What was mine?
那么,什么是属于我的
God: your MOMENTS.
Every moment you lived was yours.
你的时刻。每一个你活着的时刻都是你的
******
Life is just a Moment.......
LIVE IT.
LOVE IT.
ENJOY IT.
本文转自网络,若涉及版权问题,请联系删除
|